Concerned bride!

 I never in my mind thought I would ever think of taking a Bridal boutique Singapore bag across the intersection of Johor Bahru (Johor Bahru, Johor Bahru, Johor Bahru), Malaysia. Stories of misnamed words written on brides 'albums, stories of couples risking their lives and wallets for the sake of robbers' kindness and kidnapping thieves, all of which try to save a few thousand, but end up losing some. The following stories do nothing but reinforce my view of the wrong journey and even the thoughts in my mind.



I was wrong (as you might guess).


First of all, I was proven to be untrue by the beautiful album designs and designs I saw with MY EYES. My brother and my best friend, both had their wedding photos / brides and Johor Bahru Bridal studios taken and the album design was so beautiful and attractive, that it gave me a second thought to pursue an album in Johor Bahru. So, this second thought put me in my first act of research to find important information and information on the internet site. I went to many online forums with an irrational attitude. It was a war of words between a contented couple and a couple who felt 'forced' to sign, given the worst service by a bridal studio after paying an initial deposit. I also learned what to negotiate, what bridal shops to look for, and so on.


Armed with weeks of 'downloading information' from my online memory site, I embarked on my first journey across 'THE BRIDGE' fully prepared to fight and hold every breath I have, and any sales person from the bride's studio to claim my high quality album package "Value-For-Money" PLUS. Kiasuism at work !!


I have already listed a short list of 7 wedding studios, namely:


Star Wedding @ CitySquare

Printemps Wedding @ CitySquare

Dawn's Wedding @ CitySquare

Mona Lisa Bridal Palace @ CitySquare

Fables Bridal Couture @ Taman Sri Tebrau (near Taman Sentosa)

Venus Bridal Selection @ Taman Sri Tebrau (near Taman Sentosa)

Inspiration @ Taman Sentosa


After visiting the 4 bridal studios in City Square, not a single one caught my attention. None of the vendors I met gave me the assurance I needed to take that step of faith in signing the dotted line. It seemed like everyone just wanted to make another deal and I saw $$$ in their eyes. For Superstar and Mona Lisa, the landscape is similar to any ordinary bridal studios, with a small brain embedded in the design and layout of the store. It was just boring and it worked a little bit to arouse more interest to know more about their package.


The Mona Lisa is the only bridal boutique that has not even allowed us to take notes on the details of their package. Printemps and Dawn (actually sister companies) are the most impressive. They had a very high feeling when they arrived at their store, especially Dawn's. They had more urban and zen touches in the design of their store, and wardrobes were 'packed' in built-in closets that could easily be 'pulled out' from the wall.


It was in the Taman Sentosa area that I found out why so many Singaporean couples were preparing to go to JB despite heavy traffic and a lot of time spent crossing the road for a few weekends, voluntarily (and probably happily) to Johor Bahru Bridal Studios. Venus and Fables Bridal Couture .. were swept away by their photography students, which convinced us right away that it should be one of them.


Finally we found out the reason why Johor Bahru's bride studios deserve this problem. We had previously taken a photo album at French Bridal in Singapore before and were very disappointed with the results. It was a lack of digital design (as we had to pay extra to install digital pages) and mostly it was our photos with white, orange, brown, and red backgrounds. We finally found ourselves on opposite sides! As we were visiting the bridal studios in Johor Bahru (Taman Sentosa area), I began to imagine myself and my husband standing with the various studio arrangements they had - Rose Garden, Winter Forest, Roman Colosseum, Sunflower Garden, Chinese Lanterns, Candlesticks Victorian, Florence settings. , etc. It's lovely!


My heart, once, begins to beat faster. We have sold out the fun and varied background images we see at these two bridal showers. Legends had 6 different stories, while Venus had 13 backgrounds. No more explicit domain! Yes !! Understand both studios and that they actually update their backgrounds every few months, to prevent all lovers from having the same album designs. Mmm .. once, I could smell the customer service entering the air at last. At Venus, one of the photographers said that changing the background (they recently took the 'Cinderella Castle' background) cost at least RM 10,000 !!! Choice of clothing and package wisely, both were competitive enough.


We were very reassured by Venus, praising the experienced salesman, Ivy, who took the time to allow us to ‘visit’ the studio and cover every outfit in all of their markets. You have given me the freedom to try on any of my favorite outfits (think of more than 25 outfits), even though I have not yet signed on the dotted line. Considering the fact that some studios in City Square did not even allow me to try any! So, my vote and $$$ go to Venus, mainly because they had so many background settings in their studio. This is their last element of separation.


Warning to potential Inspiration sponsors. I learned a lot about the merchant there and his cunning dealer tactics at the Singapore Brides Forum. For over an hour, Eric (the salesman) talked more about their service than he did telling me what was in his pocket. He was full of words, giving metaphors, quoting Chinese proverbs, etc., instead of telling me the facts. I don't feel comfortable at all with him so, hit me


Advantage Wedding Dress Shop Online Can Offer

When it comes to buying affordable gowns rental Singapore and bridal gowns, women have the option to shop at a wedding shop or bridal gown ...